- We will be reading from our Imagine It! book for the next weeks. The following are the stories in order.:
- The Golden Spike 4/3/2020
- John Henry Races the Steam Drill
- Immigrant Children
- The Dust Bowl
- The goal is for every Thursday to have the weekly Reading & Grammar test.
- Quizlets may be found in Language Arts page. Otherwise indicated.
- IXL modules are due by Friday morning. They are specifically tied to the skills we are studying for that week. They will not be accepted late. Please click on the blue name to access the link, which should take you directly to the practice.
- I have added a file with the previously assigned IXL assignments at the bottom of this web page for your convenience.
- PP. Prepositions 3 Identify prepositional phrases
- EE. Describe the difference between related words 2. Describe the difference between related words
- AA. Synonyms & Antonyms 2 Which sentence has the same meaning?
- HH. Sentences, Fragments, & Run-ons 8. Is the sentence simple or compound?
- AA. Synonyms & Antonyms 6 Find antonyms in context
- HH. Sentences, Fragments, & Run-ons 10. Order the words to create a sentence
- Student will always have the opportunity to work on their Quizlet & Spelling for their weekly story. Links maybe found in Language Arts page.
- Every Monday will be the preview spelling test. If the student makes a 100%. He or she does not have to take the Friday spelling test. Spelling words can be found under spelling city.
- We will be covering the Ecosytem in the next week. The following is the topic in order.:
- Earth 4/3/2020
- The Moving Crust
- Weathering & Erosion
- Changes Caused by the weather.
- Quizlets maybe found in Science page.
- The goal is for every other Wednesday to have science chapter test. Otherwise indicated.
- We will be covering the Unit 4 The Southeast in the next few weeks. The following is the topic in order.:
- The Geography of the Southeast
- The Economy of the Southeast
- The People of the Southeast
- The goal is for every other Wednesday to have social studies chapter quiz. Otherwise indicated.
- Quizlets may be found in Social Studies page.